Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

A Little Bit of Insight.

Hello! So my name is Christina, and I'm trying to better my life by getting a degree at BSU. I'm using this blog as a blog for my Digital Literacies class, but I may decide to create a new blog about my life if I grow to like this type of thing.
I have always been very old school. I have written in a diary since I was about 7 (when I first started learning to write), but especially when I started college, it grew more and more difficult for me to find the time to keep my diary updated. School has only been in session for this year for about 3 weeks, so of course my last journal entry was from the summer.  I've always loved to write, but mainly about my emotions, or about fictional creations that seem to easily evolve within my head. To be honest, if money did not matter in this world, and America was not in this complete rut of an economically unstable society, I would definitely just try to become an author of teen non-fiction. Since of course I live in the real world of a middle/lower class college student though, I have to find a more stable career option that allows me to be independent.
Instead, I'm going to college trying to double major in English Education and Communication studies. Back to my point though, I like paper. Writing on paper instead of typing on a computer has always kept my focus much better. I get into my writing mind set, and I let my wave lengths join from my brain to my pen. I use the regular social outlets that are most commonly used by my age group; facebook, twitter, my email, and stumble upon. Other than those four major digital outlets, my digital intelligence ranges from microscopic to a barren wasteland.
I want and hope to learn within this class to better myself and my chances at succeeding in the future; I just pray that my understanding will catch up with the rest of the class, because as of now, I feel far behind. So, with no further ado, I give you my exploits into this new world of Technology. #letsdothis

No comments:

Post a Comment