Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

How Do YOU Network?

Social Networking Devices I Most Commonly Use
Device Use How Often Used What Could Be Changed
Cell Phone I use it to text and/or call people as a direct one-on-one conversation I use it every day, and on average at least once every hour I am awake Honestly, I would just like to change the type of phone I have
Facebook I use it to communicate with as many people as I want; whether many or just one. I also use it to remember birthdays, express my personality, document pictures, and organize some events. I use it on average around 3 minutes for every hour I'm awake. I miss the old chat set up on facebook
Twitter I use it to put up little tid bits of my feelings or emotions, but also to say things that I don't have to censor I put at least one tweet on Twitter a day, but sometimes more. I wish when I am searching friends, they would be in alphabetical order

No comments:

Post a Comment