Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Immortals

Tonight, I went and saw the new movie, Immortals, and I must say it was much more different from what I thought it would be. I definitely still liked it, though. It was made by the makers of the movie 300, witheld the same type of graphics and images that 300 had. This in itself might automatically make me biased, because I love the extreme graphics and special effects that are used in both of the movies.


The movie is about a time when a man named Hyperion tries to raise an army up to fight against the gods, and to release the Titans to destroy the gods with a particular weapon. Theseus, a mere peasant vows to kill Hyperion after he kills Theseus' mother. With the help of some other men, and the help of a beautiful oracle woman, Theseus tries to save mankind from Hyperion's realeasing of the Titan evil.
Overall, I thought the movie was really cool. I would definitely say that it is not for kids, though. It constantly has blood, gore, and extreme violence. Though it doesn't show as much nudity as 300, parts of nudity were still in there. Since it just came out tonight, I don't think there could be very accurate reviews. I think that the movie should get some good reviews, though. With that said, if you don't want to see it in theaters, you should seriously Redbox this movie once it comes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment