Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Follow The Leader

pop-break.com
There are so many different blogs that are extraordinarily interesting to read or go through. One that I find absolutely amazing and always entertaining though, is the Tosh.0 blog. Even if one post doesn't match my humor's appetite, there will be one that hits it dead on within at least the next two posts. His blogs are very straight to the point of trying to provoke a laugh or at least a grin. If he has any writing within his posts, they are captions to go along with his videos, comments, or pictures. Anything (including adds) that could make a person's eyes stray from the blogs is on the very top. I found this very interesting. As I looked at his blog, I found myself hurriedly going from one post to the next for more comedy. With the absence of distractions next to his blogs, I feel that there is more of a push to keep looking.

With Tosh.0 in mind, I changed up my blog a little bit. Since I liked how Tosh.0 had hardly any distractions on the sides of the page, I decided to follow suite. Also, I LOVED how Tosh.0 is pretty much made of only videos, comments, and pictures. This I will definitely keep in mind, and my next post will mainly hold only pictures and videos. (Though I will note now, that I am aiming at applying these to Digital Literacies.) So sit back and enjoy as I try to Toshify my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment