Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Older* People and Technology

What's not to love about older people and technology? Working, figuring out, and using the most simple and popular of technology is most generally seen as common sense among our generation. Whilst the older people who were not exposed to that technology as they were growing up find the common sensical uses of technology quite difficult. Here are some humorous examples:

Webcam 101 for Seniors

Trying to figure out Facebook

Webcam Trouble AGAIN


Can't Work a Cell Phone


Trying to Understand the Internet


Grasping Understanding of What Technology Does

After watching these, I want to go out and record my own grandparents on what they think of technology. Yet, as I explain in my other post, Follow The Leader, my inspiration for this post came from Tosh.0.

1 comment:

  1. These videos crack me up! I love old people :) I like that you posted these and talked about technology being so easy for us to use. I never thought about how hard it is for old people to use technology.. and I found myself getting frustrated kinda while watching these. Is that not okay? lol because I just wanted to be like, COMEON! it's so terribly easy. But to them it's not.

    ReplyDelete